Download Microsoft Edge - free - latest version

Download Microsoft Edge - free - latest version

Looking for:

Windows 10 - Microsoft Edge - Add, Delete or Open Favorites | Verizon. 













































     


Download Microsoft Edge for Windows - Free - - Accomplish more online with Microsoft Edge



 

If this question has been asked and answered IN FULL somewhere else, then I apologise, but no amount of searching ever came up with a satisfactory answer, it was always incomplete. Maybe it's just me, but search engines in general are getting less and less helpful, but I digress I have multiple Edge instances open, each with lots of tabs open. Each window is named. The idea is that I can organise and categorise all the things I'm currently working online with, without having endless tabs to search through to find what I'm looking for.

What about restoring the multiple Windows? That's what I need to know, if it's possible, and how to do it. I know you can move all the tabs into one window, and then restore that one session after the PC is restarted, and then move all the tabs out into separate Windows again, but that's a pain in the proverbial.

In any case, sometimes the PC restarts when I'm not here because of updates. If the feature to re-open multiple Edge Windows after a restart doesn't exist, could it please be added to the list of features to be added, that it should have?

That would be even more helpful. Was this reply helpful? Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. Thanks for your feedback. Hey Dan. If that doesn't work right then try the next choice to Use all open tabs with the 3 WIndows open with all their tabs. Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary. Thanks for your prompt reply, sorry about my delayed response, busy week.

Also, was reluctant to try it, because it ultimately meant closing the windows and trusting that they would ultimately come back again. As it happens, it was kind of taken out of my hands, since that dreaded auto-restart occurred yesterday.

So, it appears as though that's worked. So, I kind of have half an answer. To confirm I'll need to do my own restart to see if it works as well. The thing will be to save all my open tab addresses before I do it, in case it doesn't work. I know how to do that, relatively quickly as well.

It's still a pain in the proverbial that I'm not going to do just yet, as I have far too much to do at the moment. Instead, to close all open windows simultaneously:. You should find that all windows with all of their tabs are restored at the next launch. Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community.

Dan Liwszyc. I have the same question 0. Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit. How satisfied are you with this reply? Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. Hi Greg, Thanks for your prompt reply, sorry about my delayed response, busy week. Internet Explorer. This site in other languages x.

   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Minecraft Windows 10 VS Java Version: Which Should You Buy?.